Rowan County has a lack of substance abuse services with certified substance abuse professionals who are trained to serve teens with the best practices in the field.
Reclaiming Futures Rowan County, based in Salisbury, NC, is implementing substance abuse screenings for our youth and expanding our partnerships to include businesses, churches and community groups.
At Reclaiming Futures, is working to improve the quality of alcohol and drug treatment services available to youth in our justice system. We plan to do the following to help young people in our area:
- Improve treatment services for drug and alcohol use
- Create a comprehensive system of care that coordinates social services
- Involve the community in creating new opportunities for youth
Our Core Partners
- Department of Juvenile Justice Delinquency & Prevention
- Carolina Counseling Services
- Youth Services Bureau
We are funded by the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust and receive additional support from The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.