Post Office Box 66
Reidsville, NC 27375
Rockingham, Stokes, and Davie Counties each have a strong history of effective collaboration. The systems in place within these counties are already experienced in working across agencies and systems to leverage resources on behalf of court-involved youth. Each county also faces similar problems, including a lack of substance abuse services for adolescents.
By implementing the Reclaiming Futures model across our three counties, we intend to strengthen the collaboration between the counties, to provide a framework for increasing the number of providers and programs available in our counties, as well as to improve the quality of the treatment services and social programs available for our youth.
We plan to do the following to assist our court-involved youth:
- Improve the availability of treatment services for adolescent drug and alcohol use.
- Improve the quality of treatment services for adolescent drug and alcohol use.
- Involve families and support networks in treatment efforts.
- Create an integrated system of care that coordinates and tracks each youth’s path through the juvenile justice system and social services.
- Involve the local communities in establishing new opportunities and social outlets for youth.
Our Core Partners
- District Court Judges from Judicial Districts 17A, 17B, and 22B
- Local offices of the North Carolina Department of Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention
- Partnership for a Drug Free NC
- Rockingham County Youth Services
- CenterPoint Human Services
- Local Juvenile Crime Prevention Councils in Rockingham, Stokes and Davie Counties
We are funded by The Duke Endowment, The Reidsville Area Foundation, and CenterPoint Human Services, and receive additional support from The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.